What do you carry in a mini backpack?
Result Size: 945 x 789 Although significantly more streamlined than top-loading hiking backpacks, most mini backpacks have ample space for all of your essentials. Before you head out the door, don’t forget the big three: your wallet, phone, and keys. But what else do you carry in your mini backpack? Here are a few things that made our list:
• Water: Rule number one in our book? Hydrate on repeat. Bring a mini water bottle or even an eco-friendly foldable water bottle that you can refill wherever you go.
• Snacks: Whether you’re headed to work, school, or somewhere in between, a spare energy bar is always a good idea. While you definitely don’t need to pack a full meal, something small to munch on in case you get hungry is always a good idea.
• Spare cash: Let’s be real. There’s nothing worse than getting to a festival booth only to find out they only take cash. Bring a bit of spare money with you so you’ll be ready for anything.
• Hand sanitizer: If you’re always on the go, then hand sanitizer is always a good idea.
• Headphones: Storing a spare set of headphones is always a solid move in our book.
• Lip Balm: Dry lips can be a major bummer, especially in the cold winter months.