While we obviously hope you fall in love with your new Kipling purchase, we recognize that sometimes, for whatever reason, you may have second thoughts. Below you'll find all the information you need to return your items.
*Please note that all items must be returned to our warehouse in Sint Niklaas, Belgium.*
Reasons for a return
You may return any Kipling item bought from this website for the following reasons:
No problem. You have 30 days from the day following the delivery of your purchase to cancel your order. We will issue you with a full refund including any delivery charges paid at the time of your order.
If a Kipling product has been misdescribed in a way which should have been readily noticeable (such as its colour) we will happily refund you within 30 days from delivery of your order. Returns made later than this may be accepted at our discretion.
Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault occurs within two years of purchase. Please note that items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
Making a return
Returning an item is simple. Just follow these steps:
The first thing that you need to do is request a prepaid returns label.
Request a prepaid returns label
1. Go to our Contact Us page.
2. Complete the form in full making sure to select "Return" and "Request New Return Form" from the two drop down fields.
3. Our customer care team will then evaluate your request and send you a confirmation email containing a prepaid returns label.
4. All information on how to proceed with the return will feature on the confirmation email or you can see the steps below.
Completing the return
Once you have received your returns label you will need to:
1. Complete the returns form that came with your order and enclose it along with the item/s that you want to return inside the original box.
2. Attach the returns label to the outside of the box.
3. Go to UPS to arrange a collection time.
If you have placed an order for delivery to Spain, you will have the option to return the unwanted product using the Kiala prepaid label included in your box.