We're sorry we've sold out of this item now. You can take a look at the View All Outlet
page to see similar items.
Free standard delivery
Free delivery within 2 - 5 working days (under normal circumstances).
Free collection point
Free delivery at your preferred collection point within 2 - 5 working days (under normal circumstances).
Express delivery - £12
Fast delivery on orders placed before 11am Monday - Thursday (Excluding weekends and bank holidays).
If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, we will gladly accept your return within 30 days.
Extended Holiday Returns Policy
We are extending our returns period for the holiday season. Orders placed between November 15th 2017 and December 31st 2017 can be returned up until January 31st 2018.
View more details
View less details
Teagan S Small Wheeled Duffle by Kipling. Design your getaway in tandem with the Teagan S. It's just the right size to fit in the plane, train and car storage, and its easy-to-access pockets and smartly organised storage give you plenty of packing options. Dual zips give you access to the top compartment, which is accessible through the main compartment zip as well. Soft-grip handles and easy rolling wheels help keep you ahead of your schedule, without weighing you down.
- Cabin size
- Double zipped main compartment contains:
- packing straps to avoid creasing
- U-shaped zipped flap giving access to front compartment
- Front compartment with U-shape zip contains:
- Full-length zipped mesh pocket on inside flap
- Padded top carry handle, side carry handle
- Retractable multistage wheel handle with blocking button
- Plastic studs for protection in the upright position
- Furry Kipling monkey key ring
- Dimensions: 35cm x 55cm x 26cm
- Volume: 40L
- Material: Fabric: nylon. Lining: polyester
Part of the Summer collection
- Size : 35 Width x 54 Height x 27.5 Depth cm small
- Weight: 2.2000 kg
- Volume : 39 Litre
- Material : 100% Polyamide
- Monkey Name : jan
- Style code : K13094K7700 999
Large Shoulder Bag
Ratings & Reviews
Tell us what you think!